Thursday, September 11, 2014

Today's the day!

We started our drive across Texas on Tuesday. This was a sight to see as we were driving....
It's a long road ahead, but at least there's a light at the end. 

We arrived in Houston yesterday and we met with Dr. Brooke Jemelka. Husband and Mom absolutely loved and trusted her immediately. She went over all the information and prepped us with everything. My anxiety subsided some and peace has started to take over thankfully. 

I spent my day yesterday on a cleanse and fast to prepare for today. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. I just kept offering it back up to the victims, families, lives lost and mommies of 9/11. It was a small sacrifice but a sacrifice nonetheless. 

I woke up super early today in excitement for today. Well... Nervousness too but mostly excitement. Husband got a call from the front desk and a package had been delivered for me. 
 These sweet beads were overnighted by my best friend. They were given to her whenever she was in the hospital delivering her sweet baby. 
Her sweet baby is now almost 3. It was such a beautiful gift to have!

There has been a lot of pain, suffering, and sacrificing during this journey. Something I've learned along the way is that if our Lord chooses to fulfill our desire to conceive then we will be so blessed, but if not, this journey has been so spiritually healing and marriage strengthening. 

My husband didn't know what he signed up for but he has taken his job seriously and gracefully. It can't be easy having a wife be sick all of the time, but I am and we are fixing that. 

Well, just got called back... More later. 
St. Gerard, St. Magdalene de Pazzi, St. Raymond Nonnatus, Pope Paul VI, & Holy Family, pray for us! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to sharing your blog/journey. Praying for you...

    ReplyDelete